Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Who supported me to jon IBN ?



                    Well, my mom has always been an inspiration for me in my entire life. She always motivate me in every step of my life. I came to know about IBN(Internet Business of Nepal ) from my friend gita and she suggested me to visit IBN office once.And my mom supported me a lot. She is never been a strict or careless mom.She always say that"You are now mature enough to think what is wrong and right for yourself" and she never put her decision on me. We have very friendly relationship so we share our view though there is generation gap our thinking is similar.I am really grateful to have a mom like her. We have a great bond.
                                                                                                               Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment