Monday, December 8, 2014

What made me join IBN?

     When, I first heard about Internet Marketing, I was confused and many question appear into my mind like Is it possible? How can people earn by using internet? But, when my friend recommended me to meet Anuz Kulung sir then I met him too. After meeting him and having conversation with him I came to know many thing about Internet. I knew how internet can be used to earn money and how internet business is done.Listening him I was so surprised and curious at a same time and I decided to join IBN so I could learn much more from Anuz Kulung and all IBN member. 

        Anuz sir is the best  example for me to choose this field because he has achieved a lot in a short period.He can earn much more money from Internet business but he has decided to teach youth like us by providing opportunities to join IBN and learn more about Internet.Now I am learning how Internet business is done and having great great time in IBN.

No comments:

Post a Comment