Saturday, December 13, 2014

My feelings.........

             
          
         
         Hello!! 
                    It's me Yamuna Phagami and today I am expressing my feelings through this note.Today, I am happy as well as sad because my dear friend Ganesh is moving to Australia for his further study. He is really the best person I have ever met. I had a great days with him. I wish him a luck for his better life.
                   As we all know every one want better and successful life as I do.I also want to be a successful person in the field "Internet Business" so I have joined IBN(Internet Business of Nepal).I always wanted to be a part of Internet Business and IBN(Internet Business of Nepal) is giving me a great platform to uplift my dream. So, I am giving my best effort for my better career.     


For more detail you can log on :-
Facebook :- yamuna_phagami@yahoo.com
Twitter :-   @AmunaPun
Skype :- yamunaphagami111
G mail :- yamunaphagami111@gmail.com

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment